We have developed our Pregnancy Massage to give mums to be what they really need. If you want to alleviate aches and pains whilst having some time to relax then our Remedial Pregnancy Massage can help you.
Unlike a conventional Pregnancy Massage we won’t just float on the surface because we know how disappointing that can be. As specialist in Pregnancy Massage we know exactly what the pregnant body needs and how we can help you to ease aches and pains throughout your pregnancy whilst giving you some time to relax. If you’re looking for a massage for pregnant women, then we urge you to get in contact with our therapists now.
If you’re looking for pregnancy massage in north London, get in contact with our professional pregnancy massage therapists now. We are conveniently based in Islington, north London on Hornsey Road.
What is the process of Pregnancy Massage?
As with all our treatments your appointment will begin with a consultation and assessment to see how you are on that day and to find out about aches and pains or tension your holding. We then use pregnancy massage techniques and remedial methods to relax the body whilst focusing on any areas with higher levels of tensions. Before you leave you will receive guidance on recovery and wellbeing at home with tips and exercises to keep aches & pains to the minimum.
We always recommend the 90 minute treatment for a full top to toe treatment, if you’re looking for a pregnancy massage. Trust us, this is the treatment you want and need when you are expecting. Unfortunately, we are not able to treat any mums-to-be within their first trimester, but we are still here to provide support and guidance throughout all three trimesters.
What are the benefits of pregnancy massage?
- Our pregnancy massage will help reduce your stress and offer you a place to relax.
- We understand that pregnancy can leads to all sorts of aches and pains, which is why a massage can help to reduce muscle cramps and spasms that may be affecting your lower back, neck, hips or legs.
- A pregnancy message from our therapist in north London can help to reduce swelling by increasing blood and lymph circulation
- A pregnancy massage can help to reduce the stress on weight-bearing joints
- It can help to enhance the pliability of underlying tissues of the skin
How does a pregnancy massage differ from a regular massage?
A pregnancy massage takes into account the aches and pains that come from the pregnancy itself, taking into account the positioning to ensure the safety of the baby and the mother. That's why we make sure our patients are either facing the ceiling or lying on their sides!
We also offer a post-natal massage service if you are interested in a massage post pregnancy.Booking