Following government guidelines we are temporarily closed.
What to expect when you book in
We have working hard behind the scene, putting new measures in place so we are able to open the clinic a safe way whilst allowing you to feel comfortable when you visit TurnAround. This will mean some changes from the way we normally structure our treatments, these changes are based on guidance from the GCMT.
What we have done:
- Completed two online COVID-19 Training courses.
- Learnt about how to don PPE safety.
- Deep cleaned the clinic, including the removal of soft furnishings. The consultation room will no longer be accessible to minimise contact.
What we will be doing:
- Your therapist will be wearing personal protective equipment which includes a visor, mask, gloves and apron. Do not be concerned about the use of gloves, it will not affect your treatment.
- Your therapist will follow Public Health England’s guidelines for hand washing and sanitisation before your appointment.
- There is now a 45minute gap between appointments to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table, equipment and facilities.
- Your therapist will arrange a telephone call the day before your appointment for consultation. This will be to discuss your needs for treatment and any Covid-19 issues. Please allow up to 10minutes for this.
- We are minimising the use of towels and linens. A towel will only be used when necessary and then washed on a 60º wash. If you feel more comfortable you may bring your own clean towel.
What we need you to do:
- Please arrive on time. Your therapist needs to don PPE before your arrival, please try to arrive as close to the start time as possible. Unfortunately if you are late we are unable to run over your appointment time as this will affect cleaning time.
- Please wear a face mask
- Please wear sports clothing such as loose shorts, sports bra/t-shirt. This is to minimise the use of towels and linens.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival and a temperature check will be taken. Please avoid touching anything until you have sanitised your hands.
- Online payment is preferable, a card machine will still be available and sanitised after each use. Please note we have temporarily increased our prices by £3 to go towards the extra costs for PPE and cleaning. We hope you understand this decision, once PPE is no longer required we will return to our original price.
- When the massage is over, please leave all the linens, untouched on the couch and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone or cancel your appointment. For Covid-19 illness the 24hour cancellation policy does not apply.
- If you become unwell within 7 days after your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible.
- If you have been abroad, please wait 14 days before booking your appointment.
- If you are considered a high risk client, it may not be possible to massage you at this time, please email me to discuss the options.
We are aware this is a long list of changes, please make yourself aware of all the changes before coming for appointment to allow for a enjoyable treatment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Clinic.