Following government guidelines we are temporarily closed.
What to expect when you book in
We have been working hard behind the scene, to open the clinic in a safe way whilst allowing you to feel comfortable when you visit TurnAround. This will mean some changes from the way we normally structure our treatments, these changes are based on guidance from the GCMT.
What we have done:
- Completed three online COVID-19 Training courses.
- Learnt about how to don PPE safety.
- Deep cleaned the clinic, including the removal of soft furnishings. The consultation room will no longer be accessible to minimise contact points.
What we are doing:
- Your therapist will be wearing personal protective equipment which includes a visor, mask, gloves and apron. Do not be concerned about the use of gloves, it will not affect your treatment.
- Your therapist will follow Public Health England’s guidelines for hand washing and sanitisation before, during and after your appointment.
- There is now a 30 minute gap between appointments to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table, equipment and facilities.
- Where possible windows will be open during treatment, but during the cold months the treatment room will be aired for 10 minutes between treatments only.
What we need you to do:
- Please arrive on time. Your therapist needs to don PPE before your arrival, please try to arrive as close to the start time as possible. Unfortunately if you are late we are unable to run over your appointment time as this will affect cleaning time.
- Please wear a face mask
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival and a temperature check will be taken. Please avoid touching anything until you have sanitised your hands.
- When the massage is over, please leave all the linens, untouched on the couch and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone or cancel your appointment. For Covid-19 illness the 24hour cancellation policy does not apply.
- If you become unwell within 7 days after your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible.
- If you have been abroad, please wait 14 days before booking your appointment.
- If you are considered a high risk client, it may not be possible to massage you at this time, please email me to discuss the options email@example.com
We are aware this is a long list of changes, please make yourself aware of all the changes before coming for appointment to allow for an enjoyable treatment.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Clinic.