What to expect when you book in
We have work hard behind the scene, to keep all our clients safe when visiting TurnAround. Here are the changes we have made to be Covid-Safe, these changes are based on guidance from the GCMT.
What we have done:
- Your therapist is Double Vaccinated.
- Completed online COVID-19 Training courses.
- Learnt about how to don & doff PPE safety.
- Deep cleaned the clinic, including the removal of soft furnishings. The consultation room will no longer be accessible to minimise contact points.
What we are doing:
- Your therapist will be wearing personal protective equipment which includes a mask and apron.
- Your therapist will follow Public Health England’s guidelines for hand washing and sanitisation before, during and after your appointment.
- There is now a 30 minute gap between appointments to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table, equipment and facilities.
- Where possible windows will be open during treatment, but during the cold months the treatment room will be aired for 10 minutes between treatments only.
- We are doing weekly lateral testing.
- We will send you a therapist covid disclaimer on the day of your treatment stating that they are well, their temperature and the date of their last covid test.
What we need you to do:
- Please arrive on time.
Your therapist needs to don PPE before your arrival, please try to arrive as close to the start time as possible. Unfortunately if you are late we are unable to run over your appointment time as this will affect cleaning time.
- Please wear a face mask.
Regulations have not changed for healthcare professionals or within the healthcare clinical so a face covering must still be worn.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival and a temperature check will be taken. Please avoid touching anything until you have sanitised your hands.
- If you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please postpone your appointment for when you have a negative result. For Covid-19 illness the 24hour cancellation policy does not apply.
- If you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please postpone your appointment until the necessary isolation period has taken place.
- If you become unwell within 7 days after your appointment, please let me know as soon as possible.
If you have questions or queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Clinic.